Keep On Believing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcy

Prayer Warrior
do you really believe? keep on believing I trusted in God for my marriage and with my prayers and your prayers God is working on my marriage, how do I know this? because before my husband wouldnt call me at all now he is calling and making me part of his life.

God is big, huge he does listen is just a matter of us giving it all to him and let him work and do not get on his way, he is working.

I pray today, I thank God for all what he is done to me, my son, my husband, my marriage, my family, my finances, our business and home, I believe that this is year for all my dreams to come true, I thank God for all his grace and power to turn things around in my favor for listening to my cries and for him to be here with me day and night. thank you God for taking care of my needs for completing my life for changing me to be a better Christian to make a difference for the ones that are around me.

I pray for all those broken families to give them peace and love in their hearts for them that they will type words in this site to thank you for all the wonders that you are making for them God. In the name of Jesus.... Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still believing God for my Dream job at ### years of age. The Lord has helped me through many stages of life. My children are now young adults and all the jobs I have done were mainly to give me upkeep and enable us get by. Now, I have more time on me and I really believe I should take on...
Replies
13
Views
153
Pray for me to keep praying and stay strong in my faith. Feeling tired, waiting for the Lord to make a way in my life but deep down, I believe… everything will be alright and victory is closer than I think. The Lord is with me and He can fix anything. Nothing is too hard for Him.
Replies
7
Views
151
📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by preserving it in writing from the corruption of man and deceitfulness of the serpent. "For everything written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that...
Replies
5
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom