Answer From God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miszobi

Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus thank you for allowing me to come in your holy presence bless your holy name father I've been married almost ### years we can't even live together your word days a husband leaves his parents house to live with his wife so father I know you keep every promise you make so let this come to pass your way may your will be done in the name of Jesus Christ amen
 
Stay strong in the Lord. God is moving in your situation. Trust Him & watch Him do a mighty thing for you. Begin thanking Him now because it was already done when Jesus died on the cross!!! ~Blessings
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Lord, please bring this revelation to his heart that a man must leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, right now I need strength and patience in my prayers. a couple months ago I asked God for a sign and I think He showed me. But I'm a little afraid to trust it. And things are happening right now that will either confirm the sign or absolutely destroy it. And I know that deep...
Replies
7
Views
764
Please pray for the people mourning loved ones after earthquake, and for all to be sustained and deeply comforted, in Jesus Name. I need prayer after receiving a message from someone after 5 years' silence, this unexpected message stopped me from getting any sleep,as so many mixed memories were...
Replies
11
Views
213
I was just intercessing for the country of Brunei & then Bhutan, while doing that I somehow had a thought of the school I used to go to for sixth form not too long ago. I kinda feel some sort of regret as I wasn't much of a witness of Jesus, but I was very much in my sanctification process, and...
Replies
12
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom