My Son ### For Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentrunnerrr

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son ### to be set free of his depression and dangerous anxiety attacks. Thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying Psalm 34:17-18 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 30:11 "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness."

Psalm 3:3 "But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head."

2 Timothy 1:17 "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."

Isaiah 26:3 "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."

Psalm 40:2 "He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure."

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all, in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please shed light into my son ###'s heart. He needs to be set free from depression, darkness, dungeon and dragons and magic cards, and to forgive me for his dad's and mine divorce.
Replies
9
Views
147
Please join with me in praying for my son who is unwell. He is very disabled and is unable to communicate his pain, so we don't know what is wrong. It hurts so much to see his unhappiness and tears. I ask for the miracle of healing upon him. This prayer I ask in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
11
Views
168
Please pray for my son who is going through a horrible custody battle over his ### year old son. He hasn’t been able to see his son in a month. He was taking his son to church and a wonderful Children’s Sunday school class. He is a devoted and loving and responsible father who is being treated...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom