I need prayer for the current situation at my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rdecuba
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rdecuba

Guest
I need prayer for the current situation at my job. There's a lot of gossiping, workers against each other, lies and the situation is very stressful. It's affecting my health and I'm about to give up. I can't take it anymore. Your prayer is highly appreciated.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I join my faith with yours and pray that God will have his will and way in your life today
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 33:9 : For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. A Prayer Based on Psalm 33:9: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You recognizing Your supreme power and majesty. Your Word declares in Psalm 33:9 that...
Replies
9
Views
96
Please pray as I’m in hope for a miracle being a new job opportunity to suit. As my current job's demands and expectations are unreachable daily and not treated fairly.
Replies
6
Views
382
Praise the Lord, as I've mentioned in my previous posts I got the job offer and for the documents verification I need to submit marksheets, which is stamped and attested by university, please pray that I get them on time and favor of Jesus in my life. I am more than grateful for the things He is...
Replies
8
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom