2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord please let me have my own place once again and I promise that I will not live a fleshly living, I have learned from the past and will pray daily for strength and control, a place that will also allow dogs. Amen
Replies
5
Views
203
E
  • Locked
I pray that ### will turn to God and God will give me news about him so I can praise GOD for what he has done in ###'s life. I have been praying for him for 2 years and I barely get news from him.
Replies
3
Views
152
  • Locked
I pray that Jehovah Maphalti will deliver me and allow me to recover all that I lost. In marriage, finances, health and home. Father please bless me with the means to provide a laptop for my daughter for school, it is needed today father and it is a requirement for her classes. Thank you Abba...
Replies
5
Views
158
  • Locked
Powerful prayers of protection needed from Deliverance from BLACK MAGIC / WITCHCRAFT and from all attacks of the devil. Please pray for ###! Please pray with ### that ### is free from evil thoughts, suggestions, dreams, spells, attacks, wishes, prayers, and anything associated with the reading...
Replies
3
Views
141
  • Locked
I have an urgent request. I do not have a vehicle to drive. I have the opportunity to purchase a Jeep at a very good price. It would be such a blessing to my family. I do not have the money to make the purchase but I have asked my husband to lend me the money. I ask for God to soften my...
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
Asking for continued prayers for my children's health. For my daughter that her lymph node would go down on its own and that there are no serious underlying causes. For my son that he would grow and develop (especially maybe start trying to crawl and babble) and that his brachycephaly and...
Replies
7
Views
235
  • Locked
I pray to Jesus and know that he is all knowing and powerful. Please help me to give all my despair, pain and uneasiness about my upcoming health battles to the Lord. Please bless me and my family with your wisdom and strength. Guide us to seek your knowledge and grow spiritually with you. In...
Replies
4
Views
200
F
  • Locked
Please pray for ### she is a Yorkshire terrier that was rescued from a horrible breeder 2 months ago. She is in renal failure and may die soon. Please pray for her because for the first time in her life she is loved and well taken care of. She was never held or even allowed outside before she...
Replies
6
Views
169
L
  • Locked
i pray to Jesus Christ, Holy Mary, Holy Spirit to the angels to send me wisdom, health and prosperity to grow my children. ### make my spiritual and material mission.
Replies
2
Views
153
  • Locked
Powerful prayers of protection needed from Deliverance from BLACK MAGIC / WITCHCRAFT and from all attacks of the devil. Please pray for ###! Please pray with ### that ### is free from evil thoughts, suggestions, dreams, spells, attacks, wishes, prayers, and anything associated with the reading...
Replies
3
Views
194
Back
Top Bottom