New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord please let me have my own place once again and I promise that I will not live a fleshly living, I have learned from the past and will pray daily for strength and control, a place that will also allow dogs. Amen
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home to STAYYYYY where I can have a peaceful day in SECRST with my 2 cats not get stolen from every day to the point I can’t ever get my needs delivered to me on purpose by the enemy. Since I couldn’t get my EAZE account out of going in circles or my credit they took $30.00...
Replies
10
Views
193
I GET A NEW HOME AND A WHOLE NEW INSURANCE AND GET MYSELF TAKEN CARE OF WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT HELP APPARENTLY ITS TO HARD TO MAKE IT NORMALLY in CALI FOR ME GREATLYYYYY Justice Swiftly AS IN I HAVE TRIED NOW YEARS TO GET MY NEEDS MET. I CANT GET THEM MET IN CALIFORNIA NOT ONE AREA NOT MEDICAL...
Replies
9
Views
118
Life in I get a new home to live Stay in greatly urgently with my 2 cats preferably near the beach 🏖️ anywhere in the World 🌎 that no one nothing evil knows where I move to its a secret for now on greatlyyyyyyy with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom