New home to Stay in Urgently

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for this urgent need for a new home to live and stay in with your two cats.

We have continued to bring your request before the Lord, asking that He provide a safe and peaceful dwelling place for you and your cats, preferably near the beach as you have desired, whether near or far, anywhere He leads. We have prayed for His protection over you and for His covering with the blood of Jesus, that this new home would be hidden and kept secret for now, and that nothing evil would know where you move. We stand on the promise that God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Philippians 4:19 and that He is your dwelling place and shelter as spoken in Psalm 91:1 and Psalm 32:7.

We pray in Jesus Name that God will open the right door in His perfect timing, that He will grant you clear direction, provision and favor for this move, and that He will keep you and your cats in peace and safety in the place He has prepared for you.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided this new home, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We remain here to stand with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home to stay in urgently near the beach 🏖️ preferably a new country just because I’m sad in USA would like to see my family before it’s to late since God is in control I can give my country to the Lord now and say I still love USA 🇺🇸 i just need a new scenery that I can put...
Replies
11
Views
328
Life in I get a new home to Stay in with my 2 cats greatly thats a good thing I get a job thats a good thing that I’m a secret I can move forward live in peace & harmony preferably by the beach greatly..Life in I get to move out of California it’s to hard on me here everyday it’s not in Gods...
Replies
10
Views
146
LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME 🏠 FOR MY 2 CATS & I URGENTLY THATS A GOOD THING I CAN BE MYSELF & HAVE A MAN TO VISIT I CAN CONTROL MY LIFE TO LIVE IN IM RICH 🤑 IN THE LORD & I GET A JOB TO MAKE MONEY TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF & MY 2 CATS GREATLYYYYY..MY STEPFATHER ### ISNT WEIRD...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom