Today's Verse - Isaiah 43:11-12 (KJV)

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

—Isaiah 43:11-12 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Peter reminded us that we are here as God's chosen people, his witnesses, to "declare the praises of him who has called us out of darkness into his wonderful light" (1 Peter 2:9). We have experienced God's saving work in our lives. We have experienced God's saving work in our lives. We know he is the LORD. We are the recipients of his blessings and grace. We know our God is the true God. We are the people who anticipate his mighty deliverance yet to come. Our God is the God of the first and the last, the one who is and was and is to come. So, how can we remain silent? How can we remain bitter, pessimistic, or discouraged? The God who made the tomb empty and made the corpse of Jesus our living and exalted LORD is also our Father in heaven. He is mighty to save. We are witnesses that he alone is God!

My Prayer...​


O Mighty God, I confess that I slip so easily into my day-to-day rut and sometimes grow immune to the joy and excitement of your salvation. Please give me fresh eyes to see and a bold voice to declare your glorious deeds, your mighty works, and your answered promises. I believe you are leading me to glory, so help me show and share that glory with those who do not yet know you as God, Savior, LORD, and King. In the name of Jesus Christ, my Savior, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. —Matthew 5:11-12 (KJV) Thoughts on...
Replies
0
Views
51
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. —Isaiah 48:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Don't you sometimes long for the pillar of fire at night and the cloud by day...
Replies
0
Views
90
  • Article Article
Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: —Isaiah 26:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When we see mountains, we can feel small and insignificant by comparison. We know they are not only much more massive than we are, but also have existed much longer...
Replies
0
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,446
Messages
16,811,215
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom