2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
oh God, help me lord, i need a money to rents a house, i dont have money to pay for a home, help me lord i know u can do it, i also need a ducument too God help me lord, thanks for prayer answer.
Replies
5
Views
135
J
  • Locked
I just need some help. Feel like I lost my way spiritually. I want desperately to get back into God's loving arms.
Replies
4
Views
112
E
  • Locked
prayer that my daughter will follow God's will and direction for her life. That she would know without a doubt what she needs to do. I also ask prayer for a young man, ###, that God would work in his life and bring salvation.
Replies
5
Views
91
K
  • Locked
i have let our financial situation get out of control. As much as i try to blame other people, my husband, my ex, etc....i have no one to blame but myself. Ridden with feeling of guilt and helplessness. Don't know how i let this happen. Time to take action, but time to ask for forgiveness so I...
Replies
7
Views
158
I
  • Locked
want you to pray for me for a breakthrough, pray for a life ### not only a life ### but a God fearing one and am about to write an exam Man of God help me
Replies
2
Views
128
  • Locked
For my sanity. I lost grip/my mind during a crisis. Sounds funny but it isn't. I don't have anyone to talk to. My safe place was work, but that is gone now too. Please help. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
1K
W
  • Locked
The Lord has been ministering to me about beginning a church. He has since given me a name for this ministry, its foundational scripture, and just several scriptures from Him to help encourage me in these initial stages; scriptures such as Zechariah 4:10. He's even given me the basics concerning...
Replies
3
Views
168
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. Please pray that ### will have victory at court with restitution and victory with ### other court cases and section ###. Please pray for ### a blessing and that ### not worry. Please pray for ### troubled marriage and for God to his will. ### submit all ### worries and cares...
Replies
7
Views
195
J
  • Locked
Please pray that I am able to keep my house. I am in real danger of losing it. I now have a good job and can make the payments, but the bank refuses to help me. Please pray that they will change their mind and help me.
Replies
9
Views
127
S
  • Locked
please ### and ### need a miracle. today no body is in ### house is working and all the bill's are due all ### can depend on is a miracle. for God please keep ### and ### in your Pray
Replies
9
Views
170
Back
Top Bottom