I just need some help. Feel like I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter justmestopping
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justmestopping

Guest
I just need some help. Feel like I lost my way spiritually. I want desperately to get back into God's loving arms.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
dear justme,,

i know that through through your faith to Him, He is embracing you right now and welcoming you to His arms.

In Jesus name Amen and Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I thank You for dying for me and for standing for me in the throne room of God. You are my Helper, my Advocate, and my Witness, and I am deeply grateful to You. I ask for the forgiveness of all my faults, known and unknown. Please do not hold anything against me that has arisen...
Replies
7
Views
290
I believe my soul is being attacked spiritually and demonically; I need some help; I need a breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
165
Guys, I really need your prayers. I’ve been facing heavy spiritual battles that are affecting my mind, emotions, finances, and even my purity. I’m asking for prayer warriors to stand with me — that God will break every chain, restore my peace, revive me by His Spirit, and bring me to a place...
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom