i have let our financial situation get out of ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keep0n
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keep0n

Guest
i have let our financial situation get out of control. As much as i try to blame other people, my husband, my ex, etc....i have no one to blame but myself. Ridden with feeling of guilt and helplessness. Don't know how i let this happen. Time to take action, but time to ask for forgiveness so I can move forward......
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Be strong, open your heart and the answers will come. I've been in your shoes before. I am praying for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
369
Please let our financial problems be solved quickly and our court case goes well.
Replies
7
Views
13
I have been confused about our financial situation. I know God is not a God of confusion, so therefore I would like to ask for prayer. I have been receiving unemployment benefits for about 2 weeks and then got offered a part-time job. I also got conditionally offered a full-time job but have to...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom