agasmen
Humble Prayer Warrior
I have been confused about our financial situation. I know God is not a God of confusion, so therefore I would like to ask for prayer. I have been receiving unemployment benefits for about 2 weeks and then got offered a part-time job. I also got conditionally offered a full-time job but have to wait because they need to do background checks. Due to unemployment not being enough for our family situation, I started working and collecting unemployment and felt uneasy. As I continued working, I didn't feel like going to work and just not settled but just feeling I had to work to provide for my family because God had given me this part-time job. I cried because I know that what I have been doing has been wrong. My impatience in waiting for the full-time job led me to sin. I currently left the part-time job and pray that the full-time will open soon. Will you please pray for me as I am feeling blue? The full-time job that I am waiting for gives me happiness because it is helping people. The part-time job that I had taken was not a job that led me to feel happy; it was just a job just to have extra income to pay our rent. God bless all of you for praying.
