2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please keep the ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ### and ### families in prayer for healing, salvation, restoration, Guidance and Wisdom, God's Provision and Blessing, Generational Healing, Healing of Addictions Inner (Emotional) Healing, Protection and Strength, Conversion/Salvation...
Replies
5
Views
157
  • Locked
Please say a prayer. The last couple of days at work I have had very little patience with my job and it hasn't been good. Please pray that I won't sin but hopefully get in a better mood. I don't know what exactly is getting to me about my job but I know I'm not happy there. But it is a job and...
Replies
5
Views
166
  • Locked
Please pray that I will be able to make ends meet financially. I have ### to last until next month and I am kinda scared. My bills are all paid though. I have some groceries, but not enough to eat for the month. Pray we will have food on the table. My prayers have been answered and I believe God...
Replies
5
Views
145
  • Locked
I went off of my anti-depressants and am starting work soon. Please pray for God's blessing, I am entering this year alone and am scared.
Replies
7
Views
222
  • Locked
Lord please answer my prayers.
Replies
3
Views
100
K
  • Locked
please pray for ### and family. ### shot ### self today. thank you
Replies
3
Views
115
B
  • Locked
I live in ### and my son ### lives in ###. He is facing a serious challenge and has no family with him, except his daughter. A few years ago he was charged with a DUI and he was placed on one-year probation. A few months afterwards, he was caught driving from work under a revoked license and...
Replies
4
Views
115
  • Locked
prayer warriors i need many prayers. please pray that we should have baby soon. we are expecting our baby. i dont want to undergo any treatment. lord has created me and he found me when i was in my mothers womb. lord hear my prayers lord. u said ask it shall be given. i am asking u my lord. your...
Replies
2
Views
136
R
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ###, he is ### and is addicted to drugs and is currently in a drug rehab center. Please pray that the lord would help him to accept his drug dependency, and that he would begin to open up in rehab. Please take away his desire to do drugs and keep any evil assignments away...
Replies
3
Views
123
B
  • Locked
My son ### is facing a serious challenge. A few years ago he was charged with a DUI and he was placed on one-year probation. A few months afterwards, he was caught driving from work under a revoked license and violated his probation. He was placed again on probation. A few weeks ago when he was...
Replies
2
Views
83
Back
Top Bottom