want you to pray for ### for a breakthrough, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter irene
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

irene

Guest
want you to pray for me for a breakthrough, pray for a life ### not only a life ### but a God fearing one and am about to write an exam Man of God help me
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you. I love you. You always make a way out of no way. Please bless me with a new job preferably remote with higher pay and a Christian environment. I pray that you would bless me with a full settlement in my car accident that I didn't cause because I am in debt because of this...
Replies
9
Views
314
Kindly pray with me for financial breakthrough
Replies
12
Views
211
Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom