Sealant

  • Thread starter Thread starter WalkingbyFaith
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WalkingbyFaith

Guest
The Lord has been ministering to me about beginning a church. He has since given me a name for this ministry, its foundational scripture, and just several scriptures from Him to help encourage me in these initial stages; scriptures such as Zechariah 4:10. He's even given me the basics concerning the order of service.

What I DON'T have is that "heavy", "aha-moment" of a feeling that others in ministry have regaled receiving. Their testimony that depicts, "I knew at that moment", or "I heard Him so clearly when He told me to start the church".

I for one am missing that; and I only desire it that I too may be able to say that "I know that I know that I know that on such and such day the Lord said this, or the Lord showed me that". Believe me, I don't desire it just to be like others. It's not a thing to be had; it's a sealant that I need.

Please pray that (if it be the Lord's will) I get that confirming, affirmative, sealing, cementing experience/visitation from Him; that my spirit needs/would so desperately like to have. I ask that you pray for my wherewithal also; that I be able to keep the momentum, and utilize well all of the endurance given to me (according to Revelation 3:10).

This is not something that I take lightly; nor something that I am just assuming for myself. The overseer of my current assembly has confirmed, acknowledged, accepted, and even taken measures to assist me with beginning this ministry.

Thank you in advance for ANY prayers and scriptural declarations from your vessel; made on my behalf from the leading of the Spirit of the Lord.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve asked everyone that I can think of for help I stay up at night worrying. I was at a very toxic job where I was mobbed out and after two years out my overall health has not improved because I still have nightmares. I could not handle anymore. Now I have to start over and cannot find another...
Replies
8
Views
241
Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
118
I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom