I pray that Jehovah Maphalti will deliver me and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Nathansalways

Servant of All
I pray that Jehovah Maphalti will deliver me and allow me to recover all that I lost. In marriage, finances, health and home. Father please bless me with the means to provide a laptop for my daughter for school, it is needed today father and it is a requirement for her classes. Thank you Abba Father for hearing and answering my prayers. In faith I believe it is done. Amen
 
Dear Lord

You are holy and awesome and loving. I lift up this christian to you.

Bless her in her marriage, finances, health and home. Bless her with all spiritual blessings. Give her favor and abundance. I pray for a miracle for provision for a laptop for her ###!

You have good plans for us. You are close to us and never forsake us. Thank you that you are in control. Your will be done!

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everything that comes up against him that try to prevent him from succeeding, pray for him financially for him to retain what he is taught for good, people to come in his life for every aspect of his life in every way that he will be bless, thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
200
ABBA Father the past few weeks have been so rough for me, I am tired and weary and I dont know where to turn. I need a financial miracle today if not it will be catastrophy. I need food, money to overdue bills abd my rent. I have my salary but ut is not enoygh to meet all my needs. I give thus...
Replies
15
Views
235
I am Asking God to deliver me and protect me from all the plans of my enemies. I have been hearing people speaking how they will hurt me or do me evil. I am surrounded by enemies who wish me bad and do not wish me well. I pray that the Lord mercy speak for me In Jesus Name.
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom