Lord, I am waiting for my beloved to return. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashes2beauty

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I am waiting for my beloved to return. I hear nothing from you to not continue to pray for his return. So I will keep on. He has been gone for many weeks with no communication. You have directed me to pray for him and not about him. I thank you that You show me in Your word places in his life I can pray for him. I am desperate for You to act, to step in and reconcile us. Please hear my prayer and find favor with my request.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
149
Pray for me as now I am waiting for next month to into the new ### service as they have the job placement service back by government based on the past skills and experience, and pray for this transition to be smooth or the current ### to provide this service so I don't have to change and will...
Replies
9
Views
126
Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom