Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleB

Prayer Warrior
Lord please turn the hearts of my ### and children to you. Lord may my hunger for you increase. Please bring restoration and reconciliation to my ### and I. I pray that you will lead us in your will for our family. Father God, I believe your word is true and You say that in Luke 18:27 The things that are impossible with man are possible with you. You also ask in Jeremiah 32:27 "Is anything to difficult for me?". Without faith, I cannot please you and I stand on the word of God today while I wait for your guidance. Thank you Lord! You are mighty and glorious!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What an evil, and wicked family. I told you dear one what you family really is. There is a reason why so many of them have died at an early age. They are cursed, and God has killed them, and cast them into hell. That's right. Even the Lord Jesus Christ said the following, "But I will forewarn...
Replies
9
Views
140
I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
161
🙏 PRAYER REQUEST – PRAISE THE LORD Praise the Lord! 🙏 Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, I come before You with faith and humility. Thank You for everything You have done for me, my wife ###, and our family. I believe that Jesus is in control of every situation, no matter what happens in this world. 🌍...
Replies
9
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom