Please pray for ###. Have been given the job of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me.

Have been given the job of interceding for my ex-fiancée.

We split 8 months ago, it left me devastated.

Initially, we kept contact via phone and internet, but I found I had to quit this because it was causing me too much pain. Still loved her and still do now.

I stopped contact and handed it over to God. I said if contact is to reopen, then it must be from you only, God.

A month ago, we started contact again after a 3-month break.

Neither me nor ### brought this about; it was really by other means, and in fact, it happened again 6 days later! Again, me and her had no hand in it.

A couple of months back, God spoke to me and told me to pray for her and that she was in a bad way spiritually. This proved to be the case as she confirmed this to me!

In her current circumstances, she has no one to pray for her or confide in within her church or friend scene.

Getting back into contact has opened up wounds for me; it's so painful, but God has confirmed very strongly with me that he wants me to have contact with her and also still pray and fast for her.

I nearly had an argument with God, stating, "Why me, Lord?" I reasoned that I would not be in any fit state for contact to continue and didn't want to go back to the emotional heartbroken state I was in a few months ago.

I didn't mind praying for her, but contact—albeit by phone or internet—as we live 400 miles apart.

God answered me on two separate occasions confirming he wanted contact between us.

This was 100% watertight confirmation, by the way.

I want to add at this point in time that I am no longer the man with the drink problem she left 8 months ago, but God has made me a new man, full of the Holy Spirit, and amazing things have been happening in my ministry.

### is such a lost soul right now; she is no longer the wonderful Christian girl that left me. She has gone into the world and longs to feel right with God again.

Please pray also for ###, but the result of my involvement and intercessory prayer has meant that the old wounds are opening a wee bit, and I am exhausted emotionally. I feel drained, but I want to carry on doing this and being obedient to God.

Please pray for me to have strength as this sort of thing is so very exhausting.

Thank you all, God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for the spiritual recovery of ### that through God's mission for you He will give you much strength to accomplish everything. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I, ### ### ### of ###, ### currently ###, ### ask for prayer the life Abba gave me is for Abba, Jesus, Holy, Good for ever.
Replies
8
Views
161
Woman in a hospital who has been given a death sentence. You are laying down in your bed knowing that the doctors have given you a short time to live. Even your pastor just comes over, and visits. What a fake, phony, and false thing. No one is speaking healing over your body, and actually...
Replies
9
Views
151
Dear Friends, Glory to God alone. I have been issued a flight safety concern from the management. Please pray that it shall be revoked in Jesus name and miracle to happen. Thank you in advance. God bless you all. Have a great week ahead.
Replies
9
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom