Help me have a good attitude while I wait ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
Help me have a good attitude while I wait for a new job! Help me work as if I am working for the Lord. Bless me with a new job soon. Direct my feet to an interview with the best company for me!
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through difficulties now. Pls pray that I have a good attitude, stay strong and make the right decsions. I am tired. Pls pray that I am able to take care of my mother, take care of house duties, ace all my classes and do well with work. Thx
Replies
7
Views
480
Patience while I wait on a word given to me by the Lord 10 years ago.
Replies
6
Views
280
Lord, please help me have a benign duty today. I hope to go home early. Remove all the toxic co-workers around me today. Please enlighten me if this job is really for me. I am losing all the enthusiasm going to work.
Replies
9
Views
463
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom