Healing For ### --- Who Has Stage 4 Rectal ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter brenwise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brenwise

Guest
Healing for ### --- who has stage 4 rectal cancer.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying for comfort and God's mercy. May God be with you all. In Jesus name. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for ###..stage 4 rectal cancer mass recurring..healed from cervical cancer in ###-###..
Replies
8
Views
368
I request you all to pray for my colleague’s sister who has stage 4 lung cancer. She is in the hospital fighting for her life. The doctors have given up on her. I also ask you to pray for another one of my colleagues who has stage 4 cancer. He is in his early ###s and is undergoing treatments.
Replies
10
Views
447
Pray for ### who has rectal cancer, pray for healing and to feel better.
Replies
8
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom