God I need a financial blessing. I have no ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter heisablenow
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heisablenow

Guest
God I need a financial blessing. I have no job, and the bills are mounting up on my dining room table. I've placed resumes at every company possible, but still nothing. I'm saved and I know I'm an heir of Abraham, and I know what God can do, all we have to do is ask, so I'm asking again for a financial blessing to pay these bills, and secure stable work in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you and thank God for warriors as yourself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband salary has delayed over 8 months. Company name ###. My rent is in arrears i just gave birth 4 months ago. Am in ### a foreign country. Tension everwhere
Replies
8
Views
159
My name is ###. I've been unemployed for many years now and haven't been able to find a position even with college degrees and years of experience. Been surviving on stocks and investments that will end this year and will lose my home if God doesn't provide for me soon. I pray my heart and soul...
Replies
10
Views
408
I recently lost my job and despite looking for a new one, the situation is getting worse and worse every day. I know God said to not worry and He will provide, but please, if you have it in you, pray for ###. I’m scared.
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom