My ### and have been trying for a child ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rphelps01
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rphelps01

Guest
My husband and ### have been trying for a child for some time now. We trust that God has a plan for us and we would love to have a child in our lives to bring us so much joy. Please pray for us!
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
  • LORD PLEASE GIVE THEM THE DESIRES OF THEIR HEART NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR GOD TO DO GENESIS 18:14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

2026 has been a constant struggle. My ###-year-old cat died in January, my ### died a week later in February, and I have been in the worst depression slump and struggle that I have had since I had a mental breakdown in ###, which was what disabled me. I tried to get help; I was denied for SSI...
Replies
11
Views
165
Prayer against evil mother-in-law ### and envious sister-in-law trying to interfere in marriage. Lord soften my husband's heart to see his errors and deliver him from evil and worldly temptations. Lord restore what the enemies have stolen from my life and marriage with your hedge protection...
Replies
8
Views
202
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom