2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My grandson's supervisor is trying to force him to quit. They have a meeting today. Please God allow him to keep his job. He is desperate to earn money and take care of himself. He has been out of a job for a long time. God please let him keep this job.
Replies
3
Views
107
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all you continue to do in my life. I have not gambled and have no urges at all...without your loving arms wrapped around me I know I would be right back at it. You are my strength Lord God, thank you for your amazing strength and guidance. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
Replies
2
Views
146
  • Locked
Thank you lord each day I get a little lighter and a little stronger. Fasting has enabled me to feel closer and more connected to you. You are renewing my sense of hope and purpose. I am also starting to sleep again and feel more energized in the morning. I will continue on my path with you...
Replies
3
Views
70
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
4
Views
89
  • Locked
I thank the good Lord for everything He continues to do for my son ###. Please pray for ### so that he will be able to continue his education at a university, and that he will be used by God in any way He wants to. ### has a court date on ###, which will decide his punishment for the bad choice...
Replies
5
Views
137
  • Locked
pls pray to Jesus for strengthen me at the physically & emotionally struggling times in pray. pray to defeat all the evil powers agent me. my family background is weak financially we live in rent house from ### years. sometimes I think all this to emotionally with dull mind. I don't know what to...
Replies
3
Views
123
  • Locked
I desperately need to find a new job that provides health insurance. Please say a prayer that the Lord sends me one soon. Thank you so much.
Replies
3
Views
138
T
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will be able to find work near his family and ### so there won't have to move.
Replies
3
Views
83
  • Locked
God please place in my friend ###'s heart to want to text me today to chat...I miss our friendship. So could you just breathe in our direction for healing in our relationship.
Replies
3
Views
146
A
  • Locked
My name is ###. I request for brethren to help me pray so that the lord almighty will open door of financial increase to me and my family. I am married with ### children. My business is struggling due to capital and the employment I pick is not doing well as such I am not earning income.
Replies
5
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom