My ###'s supervisor is trying to force him to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykaplinsky

Prayer Partner
My grandson's supervisor is trying to force him to quit. They have a meeting today. Please God allow him to keep his job. He is desperate to earn money and take care of himself. He has been out of a job for a long time. God please let him keep this job.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evil satanic demon possessed people are constantly trying to force me to poor against my will. They stole a large amount of money from my family and they want people to never find all the evil things they did to me. Please pray that all the evil things they did to are exposed in broad daylight...
Replies
7
Views
159
When I was ### years old and an evil teacher who had a personal grudge against me did a lot of witchcraft on me and caused children at my school to bully me and reject me. She also caused my own mother to reject me. I was ### years old and unfortunately a warlock started stalking and harassing...
Replies
12
Views
376
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom