Thank you Lord for all you continue to do ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbekish

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Lord for all you continue to do in my life. I have not gambled and have no urges at all...without your loving arms wrapped around me I know I would be right back at it. You are my strength Lord God, thank you for your amazing strength and guidance. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray that you hear my prayers and will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### move into their place in ### this week. I pray that I can get a break from my daughter ### that she find her own way, find happiness and receive a financial blessing to get out of debt. I pray my...
Replies
10
Views
223
Thank Lord for all you continue to bless me with. Please let my caseload be easy today especially with that one particular person. Prayers I have a great day. In his Holy name I pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
218
I think my cough phlegm is improving, maybe left a little bit so thank you God. Also during the weekend, I came across a person coincidentally that he helped with my cold feet problems by doing pressure points. Also he helps my parents with their hidden issues without wanting any payment. The...
Replies
8
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom