I need favor in court today. Lord please grant ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SetFreeinJESUS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SetFreeinJESUS

Guest
I need favor in court today. Lord please grant me favor with everyone involved in this custody case. Please intervene in this situation and let everyone involved see the truth and what is best for my daughter!! Thank you Jesus. I love you Jesus. Amen

Please help me in prayer for the well-being of my ###! Thank you all and God bless you all.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lord, We love you and we confess all our failings, but most of all... we declare our love for you. Thank you Lord for all your blessings and protection. Lord we ask that you send angels into this situation. Lord we ask for your continued mercy and protection. We ask this in Jesus' Mighty name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have fines totaling $### which I do not have and I didn't do any community service like I had planned which is on me of course. However, God knows my situation and I have prayed for His forgiveness and mercy and for His help in obtaining the amount needed to clear this debt (of traffic...
Replies
10
Views
459
There is a stalker and hacker on my phone. This person..### has come into my life through a family member..He is a practicer of witchcraft, an ex police officer fired from his position, and has been attacking me through my cell phone. A person I never met..He has destroyed many important...
Replies
7
Views
401
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I need financial provision and favor. Please pray for me God to lead me Godly good men and women that will help. May cause them to bless me.
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom