Lord thankyou for this life that you have given ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassandra

Prayer Partner
Lord thank you for this life that you have given me. Even though many friends got away from me bc i formed a relationship with you Lord. That is what i less care. I love you father. Keep me strong. You know all my petitions father and I leave you in charge. (: Lord help me through so I can get my residency so I can finally sign up for the Navy. God bless all these people. Listen to their prayers and deliver them from evil. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father l humble my self before you please bless all what you have given me Time and again things have been missing in my home protect and guide them expose and stop who is stealing in my house In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
6
Views
311
Jesus my saviour lord. I'm having so much trouble in my jobs I'm not able to perform. My colleagues are teasing behind my back. Lord please help me perform better in my job. Become a good employee whom the company loves, please lord help me do all my jobs perfectly. Please don't let anyone scold...
Replies
8
Views
310
Lord thankyou for answering my prayers. I posted here and my boyfriend came back and we reconciled....but after two days he never wants me back I don't know what is happening. Lord I love this man ###. Let your will be done. If he is meant to be my man he come back if not lord show me the way. I...
Replies
6
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom