I want to ask that you please pray for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter megnk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

megnk

Guest
I want to ask that you please pray for me. I am a ### year old girl who just found out I have a benign tumor in my lower jaw. They tried injections on me to shrink the tumor but that didn't seem to work. Now they have to go in for surgery which means reconstructing my jaw. I am very scared and I am hoping that if I have enough prayers and enough faith then God will shrink my tumor so I will have the less medical attention possible. Please pray for me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord touch her jaw and we are asking for a Miracle of healing virtue. Lord minister to her need and heal her jaw...We are thanking You for hearing us and we are believing in Your promises. Lord by Your stripes we are healed..touch her with Your healing hand and let her forever offer her life up to you as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable to You..let her feet forever walk in obedience to Your every Truth. Lord bless her efforts and let her walk in the spirit of Faith...not by what is seen with the human eye but by Your Word...Lord by Your stripes we are healed...touch her and lift her up to bring You honor and glory...Lord bring glory to Yourself...in Jesus name..

God bless you little one...you be brave and know that God is Creator...you have stood before Him and He has heard your cry...be blessed and stay with your mind set on HIM...HE Can and He will touch you...

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking prayer for my grandfather. He is ### years old. He is having an arteriogram on ###. Please pray everything goes well. Pray that he makes it through without any problems. Please also pray that if he ends up having to have surgery depending on what the arteriogram shows, that the...
Replies
11
Views
214
I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom