Dear LORD, please provide a way for us to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mara
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mara

Guest
Dear LORD, please provide a way for us to meet our obligations. Thank you for Your tender mercy and loving kindness that we do not deserve.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I offer you my ### in your loving hands. I pray that you provide her with someone or some friends with whom she can go out this weekend. Lord you know how much she needs to relax and vent out. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
225
Lord please help me to provide for my glasses not only financially but the correct place to make them, I had an accident with them, and also that I get a good deal, in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
7
Views
282
Lord you know all that my dad has been going through, today he had to fix the car thank you for protected him from the accident. Yet he needs to travel with mom to fix some paperwork. Lord please help me to find a good plan of tickets, on the week of ###-### Lord also that their visit will be...
Replies
6
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom