Unemployment Benefit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Apostle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Apostle

Guest
Please pray that I can get my unemployment benefit. I am still waiting for a decision.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer regarding Approval for my unemployment benefits. I am desperate need for financial income to cover my household expenses. Please pray that God has favor over my situation in its entirety. Thanks!
Replies
10
Views
188
I ### am in need of prayer. I got laid off almost a month ago unexpectedly. I have been waiting to see if I get approved for unemployment and I am almost out of money. My creator I pray that u get approved for the unemployment benefits within the next few days so I can pay my bills. In his...
Replies
7
Views
146
Now you gave me troubles of unemployment oh lord and give me trials after trials until I cannot tolerate that nonsense that the LORD is letting me go through, if you want to let go of me just tell me no need to do all these nonsenses.
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom