Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Beloved Servant
Will I be allowed into the Kingdom of Heaven if I kill myself? People have prayed for me but my life has got worse. I don't think ### and myself will make it through and we won't grow old together. I am now at the end and feel that is the only way out. I'm confused on what the Bible is saying about suicide.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Simon suicide is never the answer, tomorrow is a new day and could bring happiness, if you are gone you will never find that. I urge you to call a doctor and schedule an immediate appointment, often the sadness and desperation is a chemical imbalance in the brain and medication will help, it may even help your relationship if this imbalance has caused you to act different. It will I promise allow you to look at things through a better perspective. I pray you do not hurt yourself and you at least try to seek treatment. I also urge you to think of the people you will hurt in taking your life. Be strong, pray, and fight through those feelings, call a crisis help line, do not hurt yourself. God only gives us what we can handle, sometimes we think we are overburdened but then light shines and he has come to help us with the load, have faith.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord allow this loved one to know that by your stripes we are healed. You went thru major suffering for us. We are not promised that all things will go our way. We are promised your peace and your direction and your protection and your grace, mercy, provision, sustainment, .. that you will work all things for good for those that love God. Love us God. Let this loved one know how much they are loved. In Jesus name. Get the enemy out of this person's mind in Jesus name. Let them only have peace and serenity as they rest in you and place all things into your hands Lord God. Jesus do a miracle right now in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because I really wish I could just kill myself. I'm only still alive for my pets. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
160
Do i get in heaven if i commit suicide? I have adhd, ocd and ptsd and im single and in my early ###. I prayed so much and i cant handle it anymore. Im depressed about my singleness and im sick of it!!!! I had a lot of girls showed interest in me in my late 20's and early 30's. I stayed a virgin...
Replies
11
Views
152
Need prayer for a teenager who is hurting a lot and saying she is thinking of suicide every day. Suffered a lot of emotional and verbal abuse all throughout childhood. Praying for the Lord to show her how much He loves her. She needs peace and deep healing.
Replies
13
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom