Praying for a man at my job who is ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameerahronye

Disciple of Prayer
Praying for a man at my job who is ### and is married whose wife has a terminal illness I'm praying for a miracle on her behalf, I am also praying for a man at my job that has an interview with TSA that he really wants pray for favor for him. Praying and waiting for a Good Man I ask that if he is already in my life he is revealed to me. Praying for a position with the army that the doors have closed on. I pray for my son ### who is ### and having behavioral issues that we get them worked out so he is able to go to first grade.
 
may the Lord's will be done.. trust in Him at all times you are in my prayers.

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for the protection of my job and position
Replies
12
Views
158
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a tender heart. You know the love I have lost and the emptiness I now feel. Thank You for the love I shared with my husband—a love that will always be part of me. Lord, in Your perfect time, I pray that You prepare someone who will love me with kindness...
Replies
8
Views
204
Good morning man of God please wish that you join me pray for my kid brother at his place of God he has been sick but his bosses refuse to give him permission to go for treatment (but he is very stubborn so don't know if that's what is contributing to it since I'm not there) but from the report...
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom