Please pray for ### health. mental and physical. Before ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmnoffaith1

Servant of All
Please pray for my health. mental and physical. Before Christmas I was feeling wonderful. I signed up for the Eucharistic Ministry program, and the Discovering Christ program and the bottom fell out of my life. I had posted prayers for my financial needs, but now my health is affected too. ### has been pressing hard on every aspect of my life, since I signed up to do God's work. It is difficult because my husband is not a believer. he feels prayer and fasting are a waste of time. But I continue to stay in faith. Now however, I feel so ill it is hard to get out of bed. I can't even point to a specific thing I can go to the dr for. I am exhausted, achy, bad headaches. Everything is really a struggle. It feels like all of my strength and energy is being taken away so that I am too sick to do anything. Please pray that the negative and evil influences are lifted, and that I have strength and ability to stand for the Lord.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Psalm 61:1 "Hear my cry, Oh God, attend unto my prayer."

Deliver her O God, save her, Your daughter. You hear her cry, You know her suffering, You see her Oh God and You know her faith. The enemy has come like a flood into her life and she cries for help.

But You O God, You say "Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy that it cannot hear." Isaiah 59:1

And Your word says, "When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him." Isaiah 59:19

Likewise Father, as Your word says, you do see, you do hear, therefore you do know. And You do provide a way for escape, to make the enemy to flee by Your standard. Do so now I pray in the name of Jesus, for your child, Your daughter.

Thank you Jesus, thank you that I can even come to you in prayer. Bless her I pray.

Your Word endures forever. Bless your name, your holy name. In your name Jesus I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### to get healthy in mind and physical health.
Replies
11
Views
138
Hello everyone God Bless ive been having attacks to my body my bones and also mental attacks I can hear voices clearly in my mind if you can please pray for me its been alot and don't have much community
Replies
10
Views
154
Please pray for divine healing over my body. I have moderately bad ### and pretty severe ###. My body and mood are constantly awful and most of my Christian life has been pain rather than happiness. My mood 9/10 is down trodden and my ability to focus is gone. I want to be rid of both these evil...
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom