S
sagar
Guest
Hello sir, my name is ### and I want to tell you that I am in the worst condition from the last 1 month. I am feeling as if my whole life is going to hell. I just want to finish myself. The girl who is my life, with whom I have a relationship for more than 5 years, has just started ignoring me. This year we are going to marry; it's her only who is in a hurry to marry me, but now she is ignoring me every time I call her. She is busy with another guy. At night, every second passes like an hour, and all night I am crying, thinking of her. What else should I tell you, sir? I beg of you, sir, please help me. I love her more than my life. Please, prayer for me so that she comes back into my life, and we soon get married by the grace of Lord Jesus.
MY NAME- ### ### ###
HER NAME - ### ### ###
MY NAME- ### ### ###
HER NAME - ### ### ###
