please pray for ### for healing mind and body ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mariam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mariam

Guest
please pray for ### for healing mind and body thankyou
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I am asking you to heal my mind give me peace of mind and Body I beg you god hear me help me I am despetate help me get in the right mind give me peace please Amen ###
Replies
6
Views
256
Pray for family salvation. And Holy Spirit to come upon me. Amen
Replies
7
Views
243
Please Lord heal me I’m not feeling good right now please speak healing over me in Jesus name I pray AMEN!! Help Me Lord please
Replies
13
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom