2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord Father, I humbly ask that Your will be done today. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. O
Replies
3
Views
131
  • Locked
why is it that when you want to change for good then people destroy you even if you do them no harm. like they make it difficult for you to get closer to our Almighty God, please pray for ### to be calm and focus on what God wants ### to do. ### am very weak.
Replies
3
Views
59
  • Locked
I pray for a good day. I pray for a day beyond my greatest dreams. I pray for happiness. I pray for achievement of goals and dreams. I pray for patience in knowing all of these things are coming for me in their own divine timing, I pray for flourishing success. I pray for love. I pray for...
Replies
4
Views
120
  • Locked
i need prayers for my health to be better and for me to have the strength and the energy to do the things i need to help myself.
Replies
4
Views
124
  • Locked
Dear Prayer Warriors, I am extremely frustrated with my job and I'm growing weary in my faith. Please pray that I become more confident in my walk and that an opportunity will open up for me. I thank you in advance.
Replies
4
Views
154
D
  • Locked
Daughter **###** Drug & Gambling Problems Daughter **###** For her to follow God's direction in her life Son **###** Same as Brittany's **###** Husband Follow God's Direction Myself **###** Financial Blessings Thanks & God Bless you all!
Replies
6
Views
92
L
  • Locked
I need a full time good pay job. And prayer that God change my heart to be like Him. He said in His Word...Let this mind that was in Christ Jesus be also in you.
Replies
4
Views
149
  • Locked
There is a lot of confusion surrounding my family. Please pray that we see the message in the mess. Also, pray that I become better at responding to this negativity. Thanks in advance!
Replies
4
Views
148
  • Locked
Dear Prayer Warriors, I am struggling in the area of my finances and need to become more discipline with paying my debt off. I have a credit card bill that I would like to eliminate in the next two years. God Bless
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I've been looking for a new job for over a year. I am extremely appreciative that I have a job but I am looking for a new challenge with an opportunity to make a difference in the nonprofit sector. Please God provide me with a new job so that I can continue to keep a roof over my...
Replies
4
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom