Your Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Lord Father, I humbly ask that Your will be done today. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

O
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against these things. O' LORD that I be wary of false teachings and teachers, false and unsound doctrines and the leaven of the pharisees. Heal and mend me o' LORD from such afflictions, by your outstretched arm and your mighty hand. Please stand with...
Replies
8
Views
144
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:9 : Who can say, “I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin"? A Prayer for Humility and Purity: Our prayer: "Loving Father, we come before You today knowing that we are not perfect. Your word in Proverbs 20:9...
Replies
12
Views
187
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:20 : by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew. A Prayer for God's Wisdom and Renewal Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You are the Creator of the deep seas and the high heavens. Your knowledge...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom