why is it that when you want to change ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

Disciple of Prayer
why is it that when you want to change for good then people destroy you even if you do them no harm. like they make it difficult for you to get closer to our Almighty God, please pray for ### to be calm and focus on what God wants ### to do. ### am very weak.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

things that change when you put God first. The seventh one is the craziest one. Stay till the end. Number one, your mind changes. The anxiety, the stress, the depression that used to control your life no longer holds so much weight. And it's not because your problems go away. It's because you...
Replies
12
Views
244
Dear Lord, I don’t know why you had to take ### away from me. You know how hard I prayed for this guy but it seems every time I pray for someone here, you keep taking them away from me. I am losing hope. It’s like I cannot find peace and happiness. I bring them to you, I surrender all of them...
Replies
7
Views
127
farther i am all ready mentally prepared to wait for my end. I am tired, so tired of 33 years of nothing but suffering. Doors slam at every corner, but to have the pills I need so I can live, they are blocked and I am unable to get them after 2 weeks of fighting and no help in sight. I am dead...
Replies
7
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom