hello i would like for you to pray for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter calvery
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calvery

Guest
hello i would like for you to pray for ### because i have come under the attack of a man that practice witchcraft and black magic and have been using it against me for a very long time and now he as moved onto the same building as me so could you please pray for me that god may stop him from carrying out these attack please thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, you are one on the highest and the most powerful. I pray that you will remove the curse and black magic and spread your wings to protect ###. Lord, I also pray for ###'s vulnerable mental state, please give comfort. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
199
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
219
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom