Please Pray For My Disillusioned ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter kAWLo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kAWLo

Guest
She has allowed unforgiveness, judgement and bitterness consume her mind. We had a bad misunderstanding over something I did not do, She has left me and threatened to sleep with any man she finds.

This woman was my best friend for over 20 years and this is our first year being in a romantic relationship. We are at a cliff right now, she means the whole world to me and I couldn't bear it to watch her fall into sin and cheat on me.

I beg anyone and everyone to please pray for softness, forgiveness, compassion and understanding to fill her heart. Please pray for a miracle to restore our relationship!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just had something happen on a Christian Facebook group. I'm not sure if it was negative or not - there are some miscommunications that might be occurring in the situation. But I am feeling a little bit of bitterness over it if it is negative and, overall, after some things have happened...
Replies
9
Views
140
Friends, I am continuing to ask you to join and support me in prayer for the return of my friend ### into my life and into the life of our choir which he's been in for over forty years, playing a very key role. He has broken down communication with us all (no obvious fall out) and we miss him...
Replies
9
Views
430
She is having very violent dreams about her ex boyfriend and he already threatened her before their break up. She has moved away from him and has no contact but he does know where she works. She is not a believer but is allowing me to minister to her. Please pray for her protection and most...
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom