I would like prayer that my sister, ###, will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like prayer that my sister, ###, will get trials to make her emphasize with how I am feeling with my trials in my life so that she won't belittle me, blame me for things, frame me, defame my character. I would like prayer that my whole family won't succeed in making it look like I am sending the family dirty e-mails when I was only trying to communicate and get my hurt feelings out and had nobody to talk to as nobody ever visits me and our mom and dad died and I am the only one without a spouse and/or kids. I am totally alone. I would like prayer that the nieces and nephews will be more respectful of me and not try to blame me for the fact that their mothers left my brothers for other men. Just because I didn't like it, I am the one used as a scapegoat. I would like the truth to come shining through. And also ### keeps bragging about herself and her children rubbing it in that she has a small nose and has good looking children. I would like prayer that they will be humbled by the Lord and that the truth will come shining through and that these people will quit belittling me and blaming me for everything. ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer is that ### does great during surgery. I pray for the doctors to make good decisions using their skills. I pray that they are able to remove the spleen and the tumor completely without complications and mostly I pray that this tumor is NOT malignant, and has not spread to any other...
Replies
11
Views
278
There has been some bad kids that have been hanging around in front of where we live. They use a lot of bad language and slander whenever they see us step inside and outside of the house. We need help praying that God will relocate them to a different area to hang around.
Replies
9
Views
161
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom