My precious Lord, Thank you for filling my cup ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter benbrenn127
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benbrenn127

Guest
My precious Lord, Thank you for filling my cup of grace everyday. Thank you for showing me the path of light to transformation. Lord, I will accept you with all my heart. Lord, I know you have a reason why I haven't meet ### in person yet. I know all these trials that me and ### are facing now are temporary. Lord, even though our relationship is on the rock now but I will not lose hope that me and ### will survive these trials with you with us. Lord, Thank you for making me realized my past attitudes and please forgive me for being such a heartless creature. I admit that I am selfish in love, egoist, arrogant that is why I haven't find the person for me. My Lord thank you for healing me and making me realized my old self doesn't do good to me. Lord please continue to heal me so I can see love in my heart and offer this love to ###. A love that is unconditionally and pure. Lord, thank you for giving ### to me. He is a good person. I pray that he is already the one for me in Your will. Renew my life and my whole being so I can see love clearly and more Lord as I am ready to face a new phase of my Life - Married Life in the coming future. Bless us Lord..Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Thank you for my son coming home for winter break that he gets to spend time with us even though we have nothing during this Holiday. Best gift we have is us being together and I do have no one to thank you but you Lord for the life you give us in everyday. Please continue to protect...
Replies
7
Views
2K
Lord God thank you for the work that you're doing on my son ###. Thank you for the transformation I'm starting to see. Lord thank you for the positive changes that have happened. I know you're in control. Lord I love my son. I pray you fill him with your perfect peace and that you fill him with...
Replies
12
Views
649
Lord God I thank you that you are moving in the heart of ### and of my son ### and that they're being motivated to read your word and seek You. Lord I pray that they continue to seek you especially for wisdom, solutions and inner peace. Lord I pray that they realize how much you really love them...
Replies
9
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom