Praying for strength and trusting God. I know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nptah123

Disciple of Prayer
Praying for strength and trusting God. I know there is a way and an answer to my problems!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 21:31: The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse highlights a powerful truth: while preparation and effort are important, the final outcome is...
Replies
5
Views
79
I am in a season of singleness, and praying for the Lord for my future Godly husband. I am praying in Jesus name for strength and patience in this season, and for finding fulfilment in Him. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
171
I went through a time of testing that lasted four years. It nearly destroyed me in every way and tested my sanity. It appears that I'm coming out of this but now I do not trust God and I'm in a struggle to forgive him for what he allowed to happen to me. I'm caught in a continual loop of coming...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom