Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmaster

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings.
Thank you for all you do for my family.
Forgive my sins.
Teach me forgiveness.
Give me faith.
Allow me to be the person you want me to be.
Please let me follow behind you.
Help me with my worry and fear.
Lord, give me patience.
Your will not mine.
Bring our world together.
Stop the killing and violence.
Help everyone who comes to you in prayer.
God bless those who pray for me and my family.
It truly helps.
God bless this site.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for add a new person to my Family. Today I am a proud Grandma. Thank you my God for a baby joy. I pray for the mother who is still in the theater. God Be the one working on her and the doctors are just instruments you are using. Both of them must come home healthily in Jesus name I...
Replies
7
Views
295
PRAISE REPORT! 🙏🏽🙌🏽 I am so grateful to share that I was offered a job with the County! 🎉 I want to sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me, encouraged me, and believed with me throughout this journey. Your prayers truly meant so much to me. I feel incredibly blessed by God and deeply...
Replies
10
Views
148
Lord I want to thank you for another day another opertunity lord to come before you and say thank you for the many blessings you have given me and the many prayers you have answered for me. I thank you for another day of waking up and being able to go to church this morning and to be able to go...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom