My dearest father, I come to you today asking ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Larry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larry

Guest
My dearest father, I come to you today asking for a revival in our church. It seems that everyone is asleep and we need to wake up and preach the gospel of Jesus to the whole world. Also pray for the girl who got an abortion and now she is so sorry. Please God, make know your will in our lives and open our hearts to hear the voice of God down deep in our souls. Confort ye my people ... says the Lord. We want to be closer to you every single day of our lives and live a life that God wants us to live. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I seek you today asking for forgiveness. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit in me. Lord free me from deception and fill me with Your truth. Deliver me from divination and any other hidden spiritual hindrances. Send me the place of deliverance, carrying and encounters...
Replies
6
Views
243
lord I come to you today asking for forgiveness, I know I committed a big sin, that should of been done after marriage, I’m so stressed and worried, I’m trying so hard not to worry but it’s so hard , cause I feel like you’re not hearing me , I’m so young and I made mistakes, I’m not in a good...
Replies
8
Views
380
Lord, I come to You today asking for Your blessings and favor upon me. I pray that You would make me healthy, happy, wealthy and wise. Please grant me financial freedom so that I can be free from the burden of debt and worry. I thank You for hearing my prayer and for Your goodness and grace.
Replies
8
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom