God, I believe in You. Now, I pray for ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliakim
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eliakim

Guest
God, I believe in You. Now, I pray for my family. Help us. We need some money to fulfill our daily needs and also capital for business. My parents are old. They cannot fulfill my young brothers and sisters' needs in school, as well as our needs in the family. Help, God. Bless us with your great power. I love you, God, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Eliakim, if you ask, it will be given unto you, seek you will find and knock and it shall be opened.

Say this prayer...

Lord God in heaven I come to you humbly asking you to bless me financially. This is not hard for you to do because the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. You are Jehovah Jireh the God who provides and I ask you to provide for me and my family and my friends. We are in need of your help. Lord I ask you to show me the areas in my life where I may not have been a good steward of Your money and I ask that you would bring conviction into my heart by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Show me the areas where I need to improve how I handle your money so that I may honor You by using what You give me in a manner that pleases You.

For it is in Jesus name we do pray and believe. AMEN.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

lord jesus i receive you now,i believe on you now,i believe on your name now
Replies
6
Views
263
Lord God please I am asking for you all to pray with me and for me. Firstly while I was away on US Navy duty, I get a phone call that my ### year old daughter attempted suicide and she was admitted to a mental hospital. The military immediately sent me home to be with my family. Now I am trying...
Replies
6
Views
344
the son who is in the bosom of the father pray for me to God, I believe the son who is in the bosom of the father, the spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwell in me, Jesus's spirit dwell in me, God's spirit dwell in me, lamb of God baptize me with the Holy Ghost, lamb of God take my sins...
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom