I am asking the Lord to do the impossible ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sequoa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sequoa

Guest
I am asking the Lord to do the impossible for me today. I have faith that the Lord will help and asking for your prayer in agreement. I am asking the Lord please make sure that I reach a score of 88 percent for my reviews at work for this month, I have fallen behind and I know that the Lord is the only person that can help and turn this around for me. The Bible says that ask and you shall receive, knock and the door will be open. Please pray in agreement with me. Thank you
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you with all my heart, pray for me... May God Almighty build me up and establish me, as wise and strong in resisting temptations from seductive women, pornography and all other such sins. I admit that I am helpless and without God it is impossible to cope.. May God of powers protect and...
Replies
7
Views
423
Lord please do something. I cannot stand this pressure anymore. My both parents 88 years old, both sick, father half blind, dependent on the hygienic care of my mother. My mother is starting to forget things and is confused, mix names and events and has weak heart. And she asks me to come more...
Replies
8
Views
297
Physical healing. God can do the impossible. All day long. Great is my God!
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom