2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Asking God to cut all ungodly soul ties once and for all between me and a man named ###. Asking God to please this man in every way, especially by putting good men in his life who will care about what is going on with him, and be there for him in tough times. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
275
  • Locked
Please everyone pray for my daughter ### that she will get the job she was interviewed for yesterday. She is ### and has no car and has only been able to find a part time job. This will be an opportunity for her to be independent. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
160
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray that you bless day and use me in everyday. Please lord keep me from evil gossip and slandering that goes on my job. Please keep my motives pure and righteous. Help to stay close to you God. Jesus thank you for this site.
Replies
4
Views
166
  • Locked
Dear Lord I praise you today and always. Thank you for all the many blessings in our lives. Please forgive us our sins and transgressions. I ask your continued blessings in healing my family's current turmoil and for a financial miracle. I pray all your will be done today and always. In Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
254
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, when You take something from our reach You are not punishing us, but simply preparing us to receive something better! Your will never take us where Your Grace will not protect us! Walk through our house today and take away all our worries and bring peace to our soul hear us out, Amen
Replies
7
Views
196
  • Locked
Please join me as I pray for family and everyone and everything that breathes life in the Northland of ### as there has been news of a tornado. May our loving God show mercy on this country, may he strengthen the homes and hearts of our people & my family, pets, everything God created, may the...
Replies
6
Views
175
  • Locked
Please pray for me, Lord since 6 years I am far from my parents and home, Lord, as you are aware of everything what I did and what I beared, Lord, because each and everything I shared always with you, Lord Jesus please forgive me and please I beg you to please let my dad forgive me and accept...
Replies
9
Views
271
R
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for family members, including a brother-in-law with mental health issues, a pregnant sister-in-law, and a brother seeking job opportunities. Requests for health, wealth, peace of mind, and behavioral change.
Replies
7
Views
171
  • Locked
Please pray that: 1) Our attendance increases for Sundays 2) We see salvations 3) We get the new building. Praise Jesus for how good He is!
Replies
6
Views
127
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Thank you for your kindness!! Because of your help I was able to work and function on Monday. Please I pray for deliverance for this week - due to various legit reasons I was not able to complete my work on time. I was burnt out from stress, lack of sleep, and am torn because I need...
Replies
6
Views
169
Back
Top Bottom