Dear Jesus, when You take something from our reach ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzi

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Jesus, when You take something from our reach You are not punishing us, but simply preparing us to receive something better! Your will never take us where Your Grace will not protect us! Walk through our house today and take away all our worries and bring peace to our soul hear us out, Amen
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never casts away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, when will she stop bothering me? 10:30pm she sends me more messages trying to control the custody arrangement. Is she using drugs? I ask because why she thinks she needs to tell me what my thoughts are IDK. Lord I continue to ask for your help on this, please be with her and have her...
Replies
6
Views
261
Dear Lord, TY so much for blessing our visit with ### and ### today. They came to see my sister ###'s house-she moved last year, but d/t Covid, did not travel. We had a nice birthday celebration for ###, + all went well. I am concerned, as always, for their spiritual state. We didn't talk...
Replies
10
Views
265
“Dear Almighty Lord God Jesus Christ, I thank you for this day, for this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I thank you for my being able to see, and to hear, and to speak, and to feel, and to taste of Your good creation this day and every day. I’m blessed...
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom